Once an archive is opened in SecureZIP Reader, you can view the archive's contents and get information about both the archive and the file(s) contained inside the archive.
Getting Information About Your Archives on the SecureZIP Archive List
When you open SecureZIP Reader, a list of all archives stored in the app appears, with the date added to your device and its compressed size. Use this list to view information about an archive, and view the contents of the archive.
NOTE: If you open the app before adding an archive, you will see information on how to add archives to SecureZIP Reader.
Tap an archive on the list to view this information about the archive as a whole:
- Last Modified: Date and time the file was last changed before being added to the archive.
- Added: The date the archive was added to your device.
- Size: Both the Compressed size and the uncompressed (Real) size.
- Contains: The number of files and folders the archive holds.
- Encryption: If the names of the files in the archive are encrypted, this will read "Encrypted." Otherwise, this will read "Not Encrypted," even if some or all of the files included in the archive are encrypted.
- Signatures: If a digital signature is attached to the file, it will display here, including information about the status of the signature, such as whether it is trusted or not. Otherwise, it is "Not Signed."