From time to time, it may be come necessary to send files to PKWARE. Below are instructions for using PKWARE's FTP Server.
PKWARE FTP Connection Information
This FTP Server has been configured NOT to display files in folders. If you receive an error that the contents cannot be displayed, this is by design.
Submit a file using the CLI FTP client built into Windows.
- Move to the folder you wish to work from
- Log into bigiron.pkware.com
- If the file is binary, issue the bin command
- Switch to the usupport folder
- Upload your file by using put filename.extension
- Issue the command bye to exit FTP
- Notify your support agent that you've uploaded the requested file/output