Before installing this update on AIX®, you should first uninstall your existing version of PKZIP® Server or SecureZIP® Server. Once your download is complete and you have uninstalled your current program, you can start the installation process as root, with the following command:
installp -a -d <filename>.bff all
Note: You may need to re-enter your product license key for AIX after completing the installation. Make sure you have your license key available when you install this update.
- 6L Version 6.1 (6100-00) or higher
- 7L Version 7.1 (7100-00) or higher
- Required xlC packages:
- xlC.aixXX.rte 184.108.40.206 or later; xlC.rte 220.127.116.11 or later
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 28 MB available disk space
Enterprise Edition also requires Microsoft Management Console running on Windows 7 or later for Policy Manager.