The Smartcrypt Enterprise Manager Dashboard allows admins to quickly review the most important data that SEM is processing. SEM offers a default set of panels on this page, but you can organize the Dashboard's panels any way you like. This page gives you a head start on using the Dashboard.
Getting Started with Dashboard
Default panels include:
- Servers Created / Protected Servers
- Endpoints Created / Protected Endpoints
- VDIs Created / Protected VDIs
- Accounts Created / Protected Accounts
- Encryptions / Decryptions
- Discoveries: By Pattern, By User, By Location
- Discovery Remediation By Action
Before making any changes to this Dashboard, go to the gearicon to Unlock Dashboard. When you're finished making changes, return here to Lock Dashboard.
Changing Date Ranges
You can change the Date Range for all visible panels with the Date Range box.
Choose from All available data, Absolute dates, where you choose a specific date range (for example, for a 30-day range starting on 1/5/2020), or Relative (where you choose from the last X Days/Months/Years). Click Apply to update all panels. The Dashboard updates automatically.
You can individualize date range displays for each panel. Click the gearicon in the upper right corner of the panel to open the Properties dialog.
Clickto add another panel. Select the panel you want to add and review the Properties dialog settings. Click Add to Dashboard.
Drag panels around the screen to place the most critical items at the top.
Refresh Panel Data
Click the Refreshbutton to update Dashboard data.
You can deliver Dashboard reports as a PNG image of the current Dashboard. You can also export a ZIP archive of each report as a CSV file for recording in a spreadsheet.
Clickand choose the file format.
Select From Specialized Dashboards
If you want to focus on specific areas of Smartcrypt processes, click Select Dashboardand choose from these default choices:
- Classification Dashboard: Panels include Manual Classifications (MC): By User, By Label, by Provider
- Secure Email Dashboard: Panels include: Sensitive Emails: by Destination, Sensitive Messages: By Pattern, Sensitive Attachments: By Pattern; Email Actions by Type
- Encryptions Dashboard: Encryptions; Encryptions by User; Encryptions by Location; Decryptions; Decryptions by User; Decryptions by Location
- System Dashboard: System Information (includes the same information as the Server Status section on the System tab); Disk Space (a pie chart showing the Used/Free status); a set of Environment Activity: Archive Policies, Agent Versions, Smartkeys, Agent Updates, and Community Keys; and a pair of bar charts: Active Users and Active Devices These display Current numbers and numbers for the Last Week and Last Month.
To create a custom Dashboard, click the Gearand select New Dashboard. Add new panels as before.
To undo changes you've recently made, click the Gear and select Restore Dashboard. You can also start over, and restore the Dashboard to its Default state. Select Restore Defaults.