- Our server bigiron.pkware.com supports the following:
- Plain FTP (insecure).
- SFTP (FTP over SSH. **Note: We only open this up to the outside world on a per needed basis for security reasons. If requested you need to contact Technical Support first to get opened up temporarily.)
- FTPS (Explicit FTP over TLS. **Note: We do not support Implicit FTP over TLS.)
- HTTPS website via a drag and drop upload format. Open a web browser and go to https://bigiron.pkware.com | Drag and drop the files into the site area where it says to do so | The website supports the following upload file type formats: .pdf, .png, .jpg, .gif, .zip, .trs, .dump, .xmit, .txt, .log, .out, .sysprint.
- i. Here Here are a couple examples for using FTP with a Windows system: