Before installing this update, you should first uninstall your existing version of PKZIP® Server or SecureZIP® Server. Once your download is complete and you have uninstalled your current program, you can start the installation process as root, with the following command:
swinstall –s <file_name>.depot
Replace <file_name> with the name and location of the file you download. If you are installing for PA-RISC, make sure you are using the installation file having “hpen” in the name. If you are installing on Itanium, make sure you are using the installation file having “hien” in the name.
Note: If your browser automatically changes the .depot file extension to .tar when downloading, rename the file extension to .depot before running swinstall. You may need to re-enter your product license key after completing the installation. Make sure you have your license key available when you install this update.
- 11iv1 (PA-RISC processor only) with patches: PHCO_29903,
- PHCO_30238, PHCO_33582, PHCO_35743, PHCO_36503, and PHSS_22535
- 11iv2 or higher with patches:
- PHSS_39821, PHSS_39897 and PHSS_40537
- 11iv3 or higher with patches:
- PHSS_39822 and PHSS_40538
- For all HP-UX versions, please install the patches prior to installing PKZIP
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 40 MB available disk space
- Enterprise Edition:
- Microsoft Management Console v2.0 running on Windows Server 2003 or later