When applying a license key by running LICUPDAT, this error shows up in the job output.
|You may want to use a panel to highlight important steps.|
- Are you at a current enough levelset for the for the machine model type you are using?
- If not, you will need to contact customer service for a temp non model specific key by clicking here or upgrade to a newer version that supports this model type by clicking here and expanding product updates
- Are you applying a key for the correct version that you have installed?
- Assemble the complete JES output from the LICUPDAT job
- Open a support case by clicking here and include:
- The complete JES output from the LICUPDAT job along with the license key are you applying.
- The license key you are applying .INSTLIB(LICENSE)
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.