As with other Windows applications, there are many ways of performing certain actions. Below are the many different ways you can create an archive.
- Right click on a file or folder, choose Smartcrypt and either encrypt or compress (no password).
- Drag your file(s) to the Smartcrypt icon on your desktop.
- Open Smartcrypt and drag files to the area that says "Drag Files Here".
- Open Smartcrypt and click on Add Files. Then select the files you wish to include in your archive.
- From within an Office document, click on Smartcrypt tab and then Save Copy with Smartcrypt.
- If Zip attachments is enabled, Smartcrypt will prompt you to zip attachments before sending them out from Outlook.
- From the command prompt you can compress or encrypt files. This is useful for repetitive jobs.