To create a new public Smartkey:
NoteYour PEM Administrators can prevent you from creating new Smartkeys.
- Go to the ZIP page of Security Options.
- Both Encrypt files and Enable Smartkey encryption must be checked.
- Click Manage Smartkeys.
- Click New Smartkey.
- Give the Smartkey a descriptive name, so you can quickly identify the recipients associated with this key.
- Add the email address for a recipient. If that email address has a PK Protect account, a green check mark will appear in the Allowed window at the bottom.
- Add other recipients as necessary.
- Click OK to create the Smartkey.