The Applications screen enables you to add details from a registered Microsoft Azure application to the PEM Administrator. You must define an app in Microsoft Azure tenant before adding the application configuration in PEM Administrator. To access this tab, go to MIP > Applications.
This screen allows you to add, edit, or delete the applications. It displays the following UI controls on the screen for configuration.
- Click Delete button to delete an application.
- Click Edit button to edit the details of an existing application.
Adding An Application
To add a new application, click the Add button to open Add Azure Application and input the required information.
Following is the description for the settings:
Enter the name that matches the related value created in Microsoft Azure tenant.
Enter the string value that is listed in the corresponding App created in the Microsoft Azure tenant. Example of a Tenant ID:
Enter the string value that is listed in the corresponding App created in the Microsoft Azure tenant. Example of a Client ID:
Enter the string value that is listed in the corresponding App created in the Microsoft Azure tenant. Example of Client Secret:
Has Super User Permissions
Check this checkbox to allow the support of extended labeling operations. The super user for the application can read all protected content for this specific tenant under which the application is registered.
This feature allows an administrator to upload the application configuration file that was created by executing a setup script, provided by PKWARE. Click Import button to open Applications Import screen.
To import an application configuration, follow the below steps:
- Click Choose File button to browse and upload the application configuration file from your PC.
- Click Import to import the application else, click Cancel.
The related application details will now appear under Applications panel.
Search: This feature allows you to filter or search the records in this panel, based on the value entered. A value can be a date, name, or a random text.
Click button next to the Search field to perform various other functions such as downloading the data or copy the data from the screen.
- Clipboard: Click this button to copy all the rows visible on the panel to the default clipboard. Press CTRL+V on any Microsoft Application to paste the copied text data there.
- CSV: Click this button to download the data, visible on the panel in CSV format.
- Excel: Click the button to download the data, visible on the panel in Excel format.