The Reports tab provides access to the Daily Report that gives a variety of information about the PEM Administrator environment. The report can be viewed in the Advanced > Reports tab and can be emailed to specified recipients if the Mail Settings are configured on the Basics page.
If the instance is installed on Linux-based system, admins can access reports from system logs.
This panel displays the list of all reports generated on daily basis.
Following is the description of columns present in the panel.
This column displays the name of the report. The nomenclature for a report name is Daily <date>.
This column displays the date or timestamp when the report was generated.
Viewing the Daily Report
To view detailed information about a report, click the View link A new screen appears that displays details for the selected report. This report provides information about the system configurations (like application version, database version, account email, etc.), details of activities performed by the users, and other relevant details about PEM Administrator.
This panel displays settings to configure the daily reports. These are described as below.
Daily Report Enabled
Use this setting to enable or disable the generation of daily reports. By default, this value is enabled.
Daily Report Recipients
Enter the email address(s) of the recipients for the daily reports. Separate the recipient emails by using commas
Search: This feature allows you to filter or search the records in the panel, based on the value entered. A value can be a date, name, or a random text.
Click button next to the Search field to perform various other functions such as downloading the data or copy the data from the screen.
- Clipboard: Click this button to copy all the rows visible on the panel to the default clipboard. Press CTRL+V on any Microsoft Application to paste the copied text data.
- CSV: Click this button to download the data, visible on the panel in csv format.
- Excel: Click the button to download the data, visible on the panel in excel format.
Sorting of data: You can sort the column’s data in ascending or descending order.
- Sort Ascending: Click the column headers to arrange the data in ascending () order.
- Sort Descending: Click the column headers to arrange the data in descending () order.