Custom Discovery Dictionary
You can identify your own patterns for Discovery to flag. Choose keywords, define a regular expression, or create a Dictionary file to upload.
- Click Patterns from the main Discovery page. A list of any existing custom patterns appears.
- Click Add Custom Dictionary
- Name this dictionary
- Type each word to flag in the Keywords field.
You can also create a list of words and/or phrases to include as a pattern in a spreadsheet or text editor. Save that list as a CSV file. Each entry should be enclosed in quotation marks (such as “My Entry”). Do not use commas inside the entry. To include this list as a pattern dictionary, click Browse to identify the file, then load the dictionary file into PK Protect. File-based import will allow for 200k+ line delimited entries.
- Use the checkboxes to Match Whole Phrase and/or Match Case for the defined keywords
- Click Save when all the keywords and phrases are included