The Log page displays detailed information regarding all activity that takes place in the PEM Administrator. To access this tab, go to Reporting > Log in PEM Administrator.
This panel allows an admin to specify the type of DSI event messages to be displayed in the Data Security Intelligence Events panel.
Below are the options to filter DSI results:
- Select the checkboxes that correspond to the type of events you want to display in the DSI events panel. For more information about these options, refer to the table below.
- DSI Target drop-down allows you to select the DSI policy that are being sent to a specific target, to filter the results of DSI targets that can be configured in the Reporting > Config tab.
- The date selection fields allow you to specify a date or date range for which events will be displayed in the DSI Events panel.
- After configuring filters, click the Refresh button to refresh and update the event details on DSI Events panel.
Following is the description for options listed in the Reporting panel.
Check this checkbox to see the help for this page.
Check this checkbox to display only errors and warnings in the DSI Events panel.
Show Access Events
Check this checkbox to display all the access events occurring in PEM Administrator.
If checked, the Level and Tags columns will be shown. Level and Tags refer to specific event levels such as info, warnings, error, etc.
Data Security Intelligence Events
The Data Security Intelligence Events (DSI) panel displays the list of all events that occur in PEM Administrator.
Following is the description of the columns.
This column displays the timestamp of any activity or event that has occurred in PEM Administrator.
This column displays the name of the event that has been performed on the PEM Administrator.
This column displays a brief description of the event that has been performed on the PEM Administrator.
Viewing Event Details
Click on a particular event to display its detailed description in the Event Details panel. The panel becomes visible at the bottom after clicking on a row in the DSI events panel. The information displayed in this panel varies with the type of event that is selected. It displays details regarding the event followed by the event name, host name, level, associated tags if any, and time of the event.
You can refine the data in the panel using Match, Filter, and Exclude action links from the Event Details.
- Match: This selection will filter the results to only show event types that correspond to the information in the row for which ‘match’ was selected. For example: selecting match on an event type will display only the events of the same type.
- Filter: This selection will filter the results to only show event types that correspond to the information in the row for which ‘filter’ was selected.
- Exclude: This selection will exclude the results from appearing in the DSI Events panel, that correspond to the information in the row for which ‘exclude’ was selected.