Could not load file or assembly 'PKArchive.NET' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
You installed the 64 bit version of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012.
Firefox has been seen to serve the 64 bit version even when you select X86.
- Download the 32 bit version https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
- Open Application Pool
- Click Advanced on the far right
- Make sure "enable 32 bit is true"
- Make sure .NET framework is set to 4.
- Click OK
- Select your PK Protect Site, click on Advanced from the right
- Chang the default Application pool to your PK Protect application pool.
- ! In case default application pool is being used, change "enable 32 bit" on it as well to true
- Refresh the browser.